Tuesday 10 April 2007

YaY!! I am SOO HAPPY!!!!



Hi ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I am soooo HAPPY for the following reasons:

1)Finished my homework!!!
2) I have a very close Bestie!!!!!
3) The Hols Are Halfway THROUGH!!!!

YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, i am quite contented so far. Tomorrow, i have to clean my fish tank, which is not in very good shape...

I have also managed to pack my stuff for the upcoming scout camp this weekend. Here is a picture of the load. Enjoy:
Ok.. Thats all for now....
Uncle D, Over and Out
:D
Today's Trivia:
  • 1582-Gregory XIII establishes the our modern calander, and that the beginning of the year starts on January 1st

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u lucky lah..hols halfway through n u finished ur homework..
i havent even finished one piece of my homework yt..haf been slacking like mad...heehee
claris