Monday 9 April 2007

YaY!! Another Day PaSsEd!!!!!!

Hi ALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working very had these past few hours, and today, I have managed to finish my second last piece of homework, and then, i was adding on to my family tree, and in the process, i realised that i was related to Wee Kim Wee!!

Anyway, i feel that today was rather uneventful.. guess I will have nothing interesting to report till the Scout camp this weekend...

Anyone, if you are having a birthday party anytime soon to celebrate with your friends, please invite me, cause i am so bored to death...

I hope that all of you have a wonderful time during this holidays...

Uncle D, over and out
:D

Today's Trivia:

  • End of the American Cival War in 1865
  • Germany invades Denmark and Norway in 1940 during WWII

No comments: